Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blog Post #11

www.google.com


I really enjoyed this video and I think that Mrs. Cassidy is a great teacher. It is amazing how these young children are learning to use technology. I agree with Mrs. Cassidy's views on the use of technology in the classroom. Like she said, technology is not something that is just going to disappear and it's a big part of the world so I think that it is necessary for them to learn how to use it. This also makes it fun for the students while they are learning. It also excites them to see how many people are actually reading what they had to say and even comment on them. I believe that this motivates the children and make them want to keep doing better. It also benefits the parents as well. Parents can look at there blogs online whenever they want to see what is going on in the classroom and to see how there child is improving. Mrs. Cassidy's teaching style is very inspiring and I hope that more teachers will think about the points she made and think about doing some of the same in there classrooms.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Morgan. My name is Mary LaCoste and I am one of your fellow hard-working classmates in EDM 310. I do have to agree with you that what Mrs. Cassidy is doing in her classroom is very impressive. I also agree with you that the students certainly seem excited about learning in this way and they must thoroughly enjoy checking their blogs for motivational comments from their teachers, parents, and other family and friends. I too hope to see more of this kind of teaching technique in the future of education. Just a little reminder. Don't forget to watch out for there/their/they're. Those words can be tricky, and you used "there" instead of "their" in a few of your comments. Thank you for your summary of Mrs. Cassidy's videos and for sharing your comments.

    ReplyDelete