Saturday, November 12, 2011

C4K summary

I commented on five post during the month of October and I really enjoyed reading them. The first one was by a little girl named Brit. She talked about her ten favorite countries and why. The second post was on room 3's blog. They had pictures on there blog sharing the things that they have learned. I thought it was really nice. Third, I commented on a video by room 10. The video was very interesting and I really enjoyed it. I thought that the picture that they made of Thierry Dusautoir looked great. My fourth comment was on a post by a little boy named Tristin. He wrote on why he write. I really enjoyed this post and I agree his points. Writing is a way to communicate in some sort of way, whether it is with others or yourself. My last post was on room 17. They created a post on frog adventure and they took the worg highgate to describe the frog. I thought it was really neat. I really enjoyed reading all of the post that I commented on and I look forward to reading more.

No comments:

Post a Comment