Tuesday, November 15, 2011

C4K Mrs. Yollis' Class Blog

www.google.com


Mrs. Yollis created a class blog with her students and I thought it was awesome. It was really motivational seeing the things that she is doing with her class and I admire her for that. The blogs were very interesting and informational and I enjoyed it. You can tell that the students love the way there class is set up and I think more teachers need to be like Mrs. Yollis. To teach and have your student eager to learn is something great. The best way to teach and to make sure they are really taking it in is to make sure that they are enjoying it and it's interesting to them. They are also getting feedback on there blogs which may also inspire them to keep doing better. When you see people from all over the world commenting on your work, especially being a child, that inspires you. Mrs. Yollis is an amazing teacher and I want to take on some of her teaching styles one day when I become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment