Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blog Post #12

www.google.com



Write a paragraph on your experiences of technology throughout grade school if any. If none or not enough, write how you think school could have been better with it or how it could have been improved.




Throughout grade school at my schools we use technology but not as much as I think we should have.I remember my teachers encouraging technology mostly for research on projects, power points, and typing papers. We were not allowed to bring any type of technology with us to school. I think school would have been more interesting and people would have been eager to learn if more technology was used. I think blogging would have been a great tool to use. We have seen teachers using blogging in there classroom and it was a success. This is a great way for students to express themselves on different topics and to get feedback from people around the world is motivational. I think you can evaluate how well your students are doing better this way rather than grading strictly on test. Students can cheat on homework and test but they can't cheat with this option and get away with it. Also, if it is interesting they wouldn't want to cheat anyway and would love learning. I think technology is great to use in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment