Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blog Post # 13

E-media Fast
www.google.com

It was very hard trying to go 24 hours without technology. Our world is now surrounded with technology. I had to start over a couple times because I'm so use to being on my phone, checking email, and most of my class work is online so I decided to just have a relaxed day. I cut my phone off and left it at home while I spent time at my friends apartment. We talked, sung, and did a lot of random fun things. I also went to the rec and played basketball. This took up a lot of my time along with a couple of naps. The hardest part of going without technology was being without my cell phone. I am so use to contacting people through out the day and also checking emails and things from my phone also.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Morgan!

    You blog is super eye-catching! It appears almost like an interactive tool like you see in the movies - very modern, crisp colors and graphic text. I think of "Sin City".
    Your writing is short and to the point. You prefer factual over descriptive language, to a degree. Tell me more descriptively how something made you react or feel when you read or watched it. Quite a few students use the words "interesting" or "enjoyed" in their blogs; I like to read language a bit more exacting in its nature. Give us some details.
    Keep on writing well, and remember to always proofread!


    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgan!

    I really enjoyed your blog post this week. I agree that trying to manage without electronics is very hard and trying especially in today's society.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Morgan!
    I enjoyed reading your blog all I can say is WOW! I can't believe you managed to go without technology all day especially your phone! I'm glad you chose to do this one and completed it! It really shows how much we depend on technology to communicate, keep busy, and never leave home without it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete