Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4T summary post

www.google.com


In the month of November I read and commented on post by Pernille Ripp. The posts were very interesting to me. The first one was on "10 ways to make it their room". I took a lot of this into consideration and may use this advice when I become a teacher myself. If you make the students feel like it's their room they may behave better and make them more comfortable which is a great thing.
The second post was funny to me. It was about the dangerous tools in school and how we need to remove them. It went on to say what was dangerous and it named everything that students need! It went from permanent markers to paper, pencils, textbooks, rulers, compass, erasers, and scissors. I responded that if that's the case then everything is dangerous because I'm sure you can find something dangerous about almost anything regardless of how silly or ridiculous it may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment