Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog Post #14

www.google.com



Jose Picard's Blog was very interesting. He use a lot of technology in the classroom and really enjoys it. He gave a lot of tips on how to use technology in the classroom in this video which I took in and will use in the future. I think technology in the classroom is a great idea as long as it isn't strictly technology only. It gives you more resources to look up a lot of information and get connections.

People look at the disadvantage and don't think about the advantages so they think of technology in the classroom in a bad way. If you monitor and teach the children about the disadvantages then you shouldn't have a problem. Overall you have more of an advantage than a disadvantage if your doing it safely and right. You can even get benefits out of the social networks such as facebook and twitter. Before this class I didn't use the sites for benefits of school but now I see that even that is very useful. The EDM310 facebook page is a great example. That page answered a lot of my questions plenty of times to where I didn't even need to email my professor because he already answered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment